693 Wellington Road
The origins of Parktown Boys' High School may be traced back to 1920 when the school was established on a site now occupied by the SABC in Auckland Park. In 1923 the present school was founded in Wellington Road, the original building now being a National Monument. Past Parktonians have acquitted themselves as leaders of commerce, renowned academics and international sportsmen.
No reviews found. Be the first to review this place.